MSM - Discovery Group channel comparision in all DTH

Bro you added wrong format in this thread :u

please correct it :tup

Yugendran bro update the thread with adding the 3 New hd channels.
Sony pix hd
Animal planet hd world
Tlc hd world.
Or else remove animax as it is not available in any dth.

Ankit Jain said:
Sony pix hd
Animal planet hd world
Tlc hd world.

let it first start testing,then it will be added :hello

Testing in sense???
Because official announcements of launching the. 3 channels were made earlier this month.

Ankit Jain said:
Testing in sense???
Because official announcements of launching the. 3 channels were made earlier this month.

We can add them once the channel is officially launched.

Ankit Jain said:
Sony pix hd
Animal planet hd world
Tlc hd world.

BTW Animax is a channel which is present in cable networks :k so it needs to be added in the list :hello

Yugendran said:
BTW Animax is a channel which is present in cable networks so it needs to be added in the list

According to thread title you comparing list of MSM - Discovery channels available in different DTH and you updating the list according to DTH and if any DTH don't have Animax then there will be no reason to let it in to the list. BTW take it as a suggestion only :k

In my tamil channel comparison list, I never included the channels that are not available in any DTH platform though it is available in cable TV and I think that is right way... But anything is fine.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock