Mtunes HD will be added on ADTV

• Thread starter people
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 34
  • Views: Views 24,605

people

Contributor
Reaction score
long awaited Mtune HD will be added on airtel,mtunes conform the new now.even they are replied some positive response from their side. check below:
For airtel
[attachment=1559]
For tatasky
[attachment=1560]

Mazhar bhai your long awaited question got reply now.

people said:
Mazhar bhai your long awaited question got reply now.

bro its just normal reply from them.
they also replied me same msg couple of months back.
so dont take it serious.

AZHAR001 said:
k guys..when sony six will add on airtel..

It will be added just before IPL-2013 as there is no major event in this channel.

Latest reply from airtel digital tv

Ref: Email dated 14/10/2012, regarding introduction of Mtunes HD & Travel XP HD channel for your airtel digital TV connection customer ID-xxxxxxxxx.

We understand that the delay in responding to your email regarding the non availability of Mtunes HD & Travel XP HD channel would have inconvenienced you.

We would like to confirm that we are already in the process of introducing Mtunes HD & Travel XP HD channel on our platform.

We thank you for taking out the time to voice your concern. At airtel, we believe that it is our customers’ feedback that helps us to improve on our services.

We hope that this response has addressed your query suitably.

Please do write in for further assistance.

Warm Regards,

------------
digital TV
bharti airtel limited.

I have stopped sending e-mail to them by seeing the same copy pasted reply...:angry:angry:angry:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock