MTV Beats HD Now Added on Dishtv

• Thread starter King77
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 57
  • Views: Views 12,708
king77 said:
So , we will have to flood DishTv 's email with requests to add 5.1 to the channel :wall

offtopic: bro do they take are requests seriously .
Bro...If you so much time..then Mail....

They giving same reply every request & its still unsolved

RajKumar said:
Bro...If you so much time..then Mail....

They giving same reply every request & its still unsolved

In my case , I mostly recive a call from dishtv  , Everytime they say "We have forwarded you request to concerned department"

maybe we should mail to their parent company Essel Group , maybe they will listen ( i once mailed them when i had a problem with dittotv & dittotv's  customer support was not responding to my problems  & so they took actions & i recived call from dittotv which resolved my problem )

king77 said:
In my case , I mostly recive a call from dishtv  , Everytime they say "We have forwarded you request to concerned department"

maybe we should mail to their parent company Essel Group , maybe they will listen ( i once mailed them when i had a problem with dittotv & dittotv's  customer support was not responding to my problems  & so they took actions & i recived call from dittotv which resolved my problem )

ohh good idea bro...hw can i contact essel group?? email id plz

Great news.Mtv beats and Mtv beats showing different songs or the same songs are playing on both as I am not subscribed to MTV beats HD.

avipersistent said:
Great news.Mtv beats and Mtv beats showing different songs or the same songs are playing on both as I am not subscribed to MTV beats HD.

will check it tomorrow ,

maybe they are showing different , as SD stream is not downscaled version of HD Stream or is it ?

avipersistent said:
Both playing same songs....not differences in seconds

6eb258a171548e25337bfae0821185c5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock