• Thread starter DDD+
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 2,558

DDD+

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
I m getting issue in watching mtv Beats HD channel . I m allowing 5.1 sound in my dish tv D7000 box .Dolby Digital Audio on in mtv Beats but channel volume not up down in remote control ..
Plz help the problem

Box by default works on normal audio and regular DishTV remote can control it. to control additional Dolby digital audio feeds volume you can always use universal remote paired with your tv remote to minimize and maximize audio on your tv usin universal remote while watchin HD channel with DD 5.1 ON.

Last edited:
Company 's Every box from 2018 onwards either for DishTV or d2h are based on same wyplay's middleware based frog turn key solutions. there will not be any difference when it comes to audio video experience.You can also take company's latest unified HD box. Availability of box depends on boxes available in stock as per your location.

Last edited:
DV 5710 HD , DV 4510 HD are amongst latest boxes. these are unified HD boxes in which you get choice to choose company's which brand you want on single box and box is compatible with company's both satellite irrespective of brand you choose durin purchase.

If you want any specific unified box model, you can call on 9501795017 for DishTV ( you will get DishTV user interface) or can visit nearest dealer.

you can order Dishtv box from website. box model you will receive will be as per stock available as per your location.

If you are from North india then you will receive channels from SES8 and if your preference is south then you will receive channels from ST2 satellite.

North SES8 :

South ST2 :

Last edited:
Most of Dolby digital sound channel sound has not increase and down its stuck in one level ...how to fix this issu

Decrease your box and tv volume to zero.

Now, tune in to HD channel & turn on DD 5.1 Audio.

Now, increase your TV volume up to the level you want to keep or is OK for you on HD channel with DD 5.1 ON.

Now, change channel to SD channel and increase box volume up to the level you want to keep or even 100% if required.

Here after increase or decrease volume of TV when ever needs.

You can control box volume with DishTV remote only when you access HD or SD channels in normal PCM ( Stereo ) audio mode

To control volume on HD channels with DD 5.1 mode Universal remote is recommended.
Universal remote let's you control your TV volume when you access HD channel in DD 5.1 mode.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock