• Thread starter dkj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,432
Status
Not open for further replies.

dkj

Reaction score
MTa hai will hit the television screens on 19 January and will be aired every Saturday 7 pm only on MTV.

The show which is in its tenth season sees a twist where Raghu will be challenged by the first Roadie ever Rannvijay. Both of them will have a team of eight Roadies each. While Raghu's team will have contestants from the previous nine seasons of the show, Ranvijay's crew will consist of new contestants selected from across the country.

MTV India EVP and business head Aditya Swamy, "As MTV Hero Roadies enters an epic 10th season, the game changes yet again. Expect the unexpected as friends turn into foes to put to test the basic premise of life. Politics or Performance.

this season the title of Roadies will be fought and won in India, the place where it all started ten years back. MTV Hero Roadies will see an ultimate face off between Raghu and Rannvijay where only the strongest will live to tell the tale in the beautiful locales of the North East.

MTV Hero Roadies producer Raghu Ram said, "This year Roadies completes a decade and I am excited that the season is finally airing on the television screen. This season the viewers are going to get to see a complete new concept, hard-hitting stunts and crazier contestants. In addition to this it's going to be Rannvijay and I against each other, which definitely is going to turn out to be more exciting and thrilling than ever before."

Rannvijay added, "Raghu and I have always been a team. This is the first time that we will be competing against each other due to conflict of opinion. The decade season of MTV Roadies will be packed with excitement and thrill, like all other seasons. I am sure the fans of the show will enjoy and look forward to the season."

The title sponsor Hero Corp said, "Hero Corp Quote… "To celebrate the launch of this 10th season, MTV has launched a Roadies Anthem 'Jajabor' which means 'Traveler' in Assamese. The song has been written and sung by country's young star and Assam's heartthrob Papon. It also features powerful vocals from none other than Raghu Ram and captures the intensity of the North East, which is the backdrop for this season."

Indiantelevision.com > News Headlines > MTV Roadies to premiere on 19 Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock