Seeking Help Multi connection details

Kalidas030

Reaction score
Please explain ADTV multi connection,how much i spend pick all hd channel secondary connection,if I choose tamil superstar pack (1 yrs Tamil pack) or 199 pack/month for primary connection may I get all hd channel in secondary connection?

I am on multiple connection 1st sd box unlimted dhamka pack 1499/yr and 2nd hd box 200/month. I get all hd channels except service paid.

Contact to cc they said 'you must choosing above 290rs/pm for primary connection and you recharge 200rs for secondary connection including all hd channels if you choose tamil superstar pack 900rs/yr not pick all hd channel to secondary connection.true??

You'll get the same channels that are included the primary connection's base pack. You have to pay for add ons separately.

You'll get the same channels that are included the primary connection's base pack. You have to pay for add ons separately.
No this is not like that. My Adtv primary connection and multi connection have different packages.

Contact to cc they said 'you must choosing above 290rs/pm for primary connection and you recharge 200rs for secondary connection including all hd channels if you choose tamil superstar pack 900rs/yr not pick all hd channel to secondary connection.true??
Its not true. If your primary connection base pack have 99 rs base pack, then also you can able to choose 200rs package to secondary connection to view all HD channels except miniplex HD.

Last edited:
Please clarify,if I could recharging year pack (900/yr) to secondary connection? and add-on.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock