Multi LNB Setup

• Thread starter shri
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 11,845
ys thts true bro but dishtv doesnt provide it. Even when i got dishtv true HD I had two dish one with old LNB and another with monoblock though I had parent and child connection. Dishtv doesnt provide the monoblock lnb with dual output

Yeah Monoblock LNB With Dual Output Costs Veryyyyyy High That's Why They Don't Provide

Vadirocks said:
Well You Can't Use Single Out Put LNB For Parent/Child Connection,

If You Want To Use With Dish TruHD Means You Have To Buy Dual Output Monoblock LNB, It Is Very Rarely Available In Market

I'm not planning to use single mono lnb for parent/child, there will be two lnb's the only thing is about using single dish which you did here-
My Experiments With Ku-Band Dish With Multi LNB

hows your success rate?

You Mean You Want To Get Channels From Another Sat Also Right?

yes, the existing sd lnb will continue it's job while monoblock of hd will fetch channels for my Dish tru HD receiver.
Meanwhile I managed to get spare Dish but due to rusting it's LNB holder is loose so in case if any bird seats on it, it will move a bit & i think that's enough to cause signal disturbance so can i stick it with FEVI KWIK?
pics-
kAOSkq4.jpg

vaCxeLt.jpg

ObUgn53.jpg
6M0hU1o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock