MULTILNB 90 cm mcbs Ku Band Dish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biswajit.HD

Contributor
Reaction score
I am herewith enclosing the pics of my new 90 cm mcbs Ku band Dish and accessories for my new experimental multi lnb set up :

bECb2.jpg

66PRP.jpg

8iBbc.jpg

LUBJ3.jpg

svUgc.jpg

OOjwj.jpg

35vel.jpg

CvbQj.jpg

d51IX.jpg

Thanks..

biswajit.HD

RE: pics : 90 cm mcbs Ku Band Dish and accessories

This 90 cm Ku Dish will be a multilnb dish. Probable satellites to be tuned : AsiaSat 3S, AsiaSat 5(Indo China Beam), ABS 1, Eurobird 2, ST 2 and many more to be added...

@Anil Kumar : Rs 1500/- mcbs dish with all accessories

Its shown in the pics.... accessories are the dish wall mount stand, ku and c band brackets and multi lnb holder....

Dont Try Those 16 LNB's It Wont Work In INDIA...

and Its C-Ku Band Dish With Attachments... ASIASAT 3S Was Tuned On It... ARY QTV Is One Among Strong TP There.. So Keep Experimenting..

ok Sadiq sir, will experiment and i will be going for max of 5 - 6 lnbs... as suggested by om prakash ji and keeping ur suggestions too in mind. Will surely ask ur guidance if at any stage i get a problem. :) Thanks a lot Sadiq sir for inspiring..

Will surely try C band also on this dish with a scalar ring if required... :huh

ok om prakash ji....

I have installed my 90 cm dish, and have focussed it on Dialog tv (Srilanka) satellite at 45 degrees east... Will be posting the pics of the dish soon.... I am getting only one FTA channel : Buddhist TV from it...
Actually i wanted to check signals of Eurobird 2 fixed beam at 25.5 degrees east, but i got around 95 percent signal quality in one of the fixed beam transponders and thought that i have got the channels but due to some mistake i had caught Dialog tv (Srilanka) satellite.
Thanks to Sadiq sir from Belgaum for making me understand about the matter, as we had discussed it today in the evening.
I will post the pics of both the dish and the screenshot of the FTA Buddhist channel Srilanka tommorow... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock