MULTILNB 90 cm mcbs Ku Band Dish

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: New Installtn pics : 90 cm mcbs Ku Band Dish and accessories

Biswajit, I am getting a similar airtel dish in Rs 400 in a shop near Borivali railway station. The size is 90 cm X 80 cm (I measured it with the measuring tape I carried with me). :eek:hya

The shopkeeper also told me how to use conical scalar rings on such dishes. Will post images soon in a new thread.

Sure.. vinay.. My mcbs dish is nearly 105 cm... i have measured it.... it can easily catch up c band signals with a conical scalar ring :) waiting for ur post...

90 cm ku band dishes of d2h, sun and dish tv are available in the market especially with the authorise centres of these dth service providers.. Costs is 500 to 1000 rs. Depends on bargaining...

PUNJABIVEER said:
90 cm ku band dishes of d2h, sun and dish tv are available in the market especially with the authorise centres of these dth service providers.. Costs is 500 to 1000 rs. Depends on bargaining...

Yes Punjabiveer, you are saying correct.

मैं जिस दुकान में गया था वहाँ दुकानदार का बेटा था , उसको कुछ पता नहीं... ४०० में मान गया | :lol

The dish that i am using from mcbs is around 100cm... actually when i measured it, its a c Ku band dish with a c and Ku multi lnb set up...

RE: New channel SS : 90 cm mcbs Ku Band Dish and accessories

Here are the exclusive screenshots of the FTA Buddhist TV on Dialog TV (Srilanka) satellite and other details of the satellite :

8DVnQ.png

YxRly.png

NdRdU.png

jDf57.png

tKgVS.png

Ivfzj.png

evEJZ.png

ikiY7.png

lTY8L.png

GuLQ7.png

Thanks

biswajit.HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock