MULTILNB 90 cm mcbs Ku Band Dish

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sun : Kindly refer to previous posts in the thread.... Lots of snaps... there... :)

biswajit.HD said:
I am herewith enclosing the pics of my new 90 cm mcbs Ku band Dish and accessories for my new experimental multi lnb set up :

d51IX.jpg

Thanks..

biswajit.HD

What is use of channel combiner? Price? Need electricity for it?

Thanks.

RE: Strip added : MULTILNB 90 cm mcbs Ku Band Dish

biswajit.HD said:
The 90 cm Multi lnb Ku dish is added with the multi lnb's today. Here are the exclusive pics :

zTBlm.jpg

Thanks

biswajit.HD

There is a matter where u need to adjust lnbf marks (tops on both, lnb & lnb holder). Did u adjusted lnbf / fd marks / not? If not then its easy for me.

Why didnt u connect all lnbs to disequec ?

Thanks.

This pic was taken when dish was in primary stage..... There is a diseqc behind the dish...

I brought the channel combiner for experimental purpose from my satellite vendor, when i didnt had the diseqc ... The channel combiner is generally used in Cable TV stations... No, it doesnt need electricity...

There is a matter where u need to adjust lnbf marks (tops on both, lnb & lnb holder). Did u adjusted lnbf / fd marks / not? If not then its easy for me.

What is channel combiner's price? do you mean you connect cable from lnb to channel combiner & u no need of any disequec?

Thanks.

We tried to use it as a diseqc but it didnt work... now i use a 4X1 diseqc...

I brought it from my satellite vendor's place.... its an old piece which was lying idle....

Secondly you need to adjust lnb skew and may be its position to get channels on multi lnb ku band... will update the pics shortly....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock