Multiple audio feed added on Sony ESPN (SD&HD)

mithu said:
if tata sky add bengali feed on sony espn hd why airtel can not do it???why why whyyyyyyyyyy?

Boardcaster added thats y tatasky added ...its airtel fault they not added ..... If Bengali feed available that means it available in both SD & HD .....Actually Airtel not added

Last edited by a moderator:
Surya Bhandari said:
Boardcaster added thats y tatasky added ...its airtel fault they not added ..... If Bengali feed available that means it available in both SD & HD .....Actually Airtel not added

do mail them ...I also did.
If mass mail. come, they may add.

Optimus_Prime said:
do mail them ...I also did.
If mass mail. come, they may add.

i would suggest u all to blast them on twitter.

Ritesh said:
i would suggest u all to blast them on twitter.

No twitter account :(:(:(
If you have, please Do so on behalf of me/us.

Abhishek123 said:
What's Your Problem Bro Why you are targeting me in all my posts is it not allowed to post the snaps if anyone posted before:huh:( Whether I said You anything wrong:(
If you have any problem with me and my posts then kindly report it to the team Please don't make fun of me:(

It really hurts:(:'(

:hello  i dnt hv any prob bro. pls try to understand. :k

yeah this is first time i targeting you coz i observed you many times. last time to mene samjhaya tha tumhe. :)

it is allowed to post snaps if someone posted before but it is not necessary to post same content. you can definitely post snaps which are necessary to post. :k

no, you did not said me anything wrong.  :no i dnt hv any prob wid you but i hv prob wid your this type of posts. 

:wall  ** jara socho agar har banda aise hi har tread me unnecessary snaps dalta raha to **  :wall

sorry if i hurt you.. but pls try to not post unnecessary things.  :luv

MRizz said:
tum somjha nahi bengoli babu..  :D

jab tak abhi bro snaps nahi post kar dete tab tak confirmed nahi hota..  :lol :p

Hi,

Please refrian yourself from posting such comments again. Anyone can share confirmatory snaps here as it is a public forum. I don't see anything wrong in it. Like in channel addition threads many users post snaps from their devices. :k

Bapun Raz said:
Hi,

Please refrian yourself from posting such comments again. Anyone can share confirmatory snaps here as it is a public forum. I don't see anything wrong in it. Like in channel addition threads many users post snaps from their devices. :k

agree wid you bro..  :)

can you tell me "kam post me jyada information ho ya jyada post me kam information ho" wat is right ?

many unnecessary posts are important or one necessary pots is impo ?  :huh

and one thing tell me if any one quoting snaps in any post why some members opposing ?  :huh

MRizz said:
agree wid you bro..  :)

can you tell me "kam post me jyada information ho ya jyada post me kam information ho" wat is right ?

many unnecessary posts are important or one necessary pots is impo ?  :huh

Don't get me wrong but the way you said will demotivate newbies and other members to post snaps next time hence i said that. You can always ignore those posts if you can't appriciate someone's work.

They are not atleast spam/low quality posts. Capturing from TV and uploading them to forum is a task which takes time, we should respect that hardwork, imho.

MRizz said:
and one thing tell me if any one quoting snaps in any post why some members opposing ?  :huh

That is because the post gets longer and page loading will take almost double time for the same image,we have mentioned in our guidelines it is against forums rules until and unless you are quoting specific pic and you have query regarding that pic. :k

It also looks like double post of same image, and member end up with giving likes/reps to wrong user who quoted the picture. :shy

Members (especiailly senior ones) know these rules hence they mention to others.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock