Multiple audio feed added on Sony ESPN (SD&HD)

Bapun Raz said:
Don't get me wrong but the way you said will demotivate newbies and other members to post snaps next time hence i said that. You can always ignore those posts if you can't appriciate someone's work.

They are not atleast spam/low quality posts. Capturing from TV and uploading them to forum is a task which takes time, we should respect that hardwork, imho.

That is because the post gets longer and page loading will take almost double time for the same image,we have mentioned in our guidelines it is against forums rules until and unless you are quoting specific pic and you have query regarding that pic. :k

It also looks like double post of same image, and member end up with giving likes/reps to wrong user who quoted the picture. :shy

Members (especiailly senior ones) know these rules hence they mention to others.

ohhh yeah !!  :shy i can understand big bro..  :lol

the way i said that was in kidding mode.  :p i appreciate bro i liked post also.  :)  

bas i just wanted to say that if any new channels added than members post snaps from there sides.  :luv
but its not necessary na to posts like GET SMS or audio or epg. this type of things is confirmatory type so 1 or 2 mem confirmed then jaruri nahi ki sare members confirmatory snaps dalte rahe. :)    

** its my opinion Bapun bro and abhi bro. :)  there is no any reason or any personal issue.**  :)    

wese bhi mai bahut kab baat karta hun yaha just bcoz of weak english.  :u next time se i will ignore this type of things.  :)

No problem bro. Kidding is good, unless it is not harmful or hurting towards someone.

I know you appriciate others, i told in general. :)

Feel free to post in weak English, that would improve your English speaking and writing skills in real life - i can bet. :tup

karan_hdl said:
Pora poka paatha nammadhaan hindi kathukanum pola :p :D

Pls bought 30 naatkalil Hindi kathukalam book :lol:hehe;) ..

Btwn already I download the app :shy:shy ..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock