my airtel app HD topups

agtparthiban said:
this is not my home  i know but you cant telling me

i dont know anything thats i created new thread 

so what

Then follow the forum rules then we wont disturb you .. Btwn creating threads for doubt is not a crime but at the same time creating threads for each and every doubts is breaking rules of the forum .. Plz dont take it wrong .. And also create 1 thread and post all ur doubts there or make use of General discussion , list of topups threads in important thread section .. Plz dont post unparlimentry words it will reduce or disturb our forum reputation we cant accept that ..

Cool down everybody. And Mr agtparthiban, listen, if you don't know something about airtel digital tv and want to ask, you don't need to make a new thread everytime,

just leave a comment here:
Link Removed
Or you can also comment on any existing thread related to your problem,
And people will try to solve you problem, ok?

The thing is that new threads are to be made to share news or problems which are common to all users, so for personal problems and queries, please comment on the existing ones which are related to your problem or the general discussion thead link which I gave you. Hope you understood....

i don't know rules and regulations means anybody inform rules on smooth way i can understood but don't tell irritating way

so i understood i do the my best

I've gone thru some of the posts by this user... All queries are created as thread... I now understand why my friends are this upset...

agtparthiban said:
i don't know rules and regulations means anybody inform rules on smooth way i can understood but don't tell irritating way

so i understood i do the my best

Dont extend the conversation plz .. I hope u matured person not a kid to spoon feed .. These posts are u consider has irritating comments means i dont know actually what u tell the real irritating comments ..

thisisjagan said:
I've gone thru some of the posts by this user... All queries are created as thread... I now understand why my friends are this angry...

Not a angry bro but upset .. So we ask him to follow forum rules ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock