My Airtel App Updated: Remote Recording Enabled

Some SS of this app from my mobile:

3ahu9una.jpg

ynyjyqah.jpg

pa2ybyqe.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500

In the program guide, only 9 HD chanels namely Star Plus HD, Colors HD, Star World HD, Star Gold HD, Star Movies HD, Movies Now HD, Discovery HD, History TV18 HD and National Geography HD are listed. Rest 8 HD channels are not listed. Also in Sports Category Ten Cricket,Ten Action, Star Sports 2, Sony Six etc. channels are not listed. So if one wants to record programs from these channels remotely, then he can not record. I think in the next updates, they will include all the channels.

Hello, this is my first post in forum..
I want to buy Airtel DTH only because of its capability of remote record via Mobile App...
Kindly confirm is it still working well.. I have Sony Xperia M...
Tata Sky App for remote doesn't support in my mobile... So thinking to buy Airtel for Remote record...

you can record through mobile but so many channels are still not there i dont know why they updated the all tv channels on there platform . there is not any hd section only few hd tv channels are there

sandyu88 said:
you can record through mobile but so many channels are still not there i dont know why they updated the all tv channels on there platform . there is not any hd section only few hd tv channels are there

Agree with you....im using hd dvr and the mobile app doesn't have all the hd channels. ...

rahul442 said:
Can anyone send screenshots of channels available in App?
since 3-4 days the app is not working properly (especially the channels listed for remote recording)

Also after using tata sky hd + I must say that the mobile app and my account page of tata sky Is way better than that of airtel....

I have bought Airtel HDDVR yesterday, I can see channels in app now and also recording works via App.. However App is not user friendly.. we have to keep clicking on Next page on All channels list to get HD channels..
Tata Sky+ is more user friendly... I would have bought that but its costly...
I bought Airtel HD DVR in 7790 Rs with 12 Months Mega HD Pack..

rahul442 said:
I have bought Airtel HDDVR yesterday, I can see channels in app now and also recording works via App.. However App is not user friendly.. we have to keep clicking on Next page on All channels list to get HD channels..
Tata Sky+ is more user friendly... I would have bought that but its costly...
I bought Airtel HD DVR in 7790 Rs with 12 Months Mega HD Pack..
Yes now the channels are now coming in the app..
did u feel the remote control reception is good enough?
As for me I have to literally allign the remote control straight in line to the dvr to make it work...a slight chance in angle of remote makes it stop working....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock