My Airtel App Updated: Remote Recording Enabled

shiwesh

Reaction score
Dear all,

Not sure if it is already posted but with my airtel app update now remote recording option is available.

I haven't yet tested fully but was able to send recording request from the app.

Observations:
1. HD section of channels not available in the drop down.
2. Few HD channels are listed however in all channels section.

Thanks

Reactions: Omi
thanks for the informstion. Earlier there was no option like EPG to record from Airtel app. Its working great with- today, tommorrow & day after tommorrow options for recording.

srpati10 said:
What is your phone model? does this app work with android phones?

yes android application you can download from playstore and major problem is they have not having HD list ,
so we need to keep on searching the HD channels to record from mobile

Hope they launch it soon. I hv been really struggling to get good apps for Windows mob OS. Thank God i have Andriod jelly bean on my other handsets. My greatest mistake is Nokia Lumia 620. Its really waste of money.

What I observed is...say in HD+ last channels viewed is Zee TV and I keep my STB in stand by.
Now I go in the app and record a program on colors. Now you know that recording with HD+ which is a single tuner recorder can not happen if channel is not put on colors. But system puts the channel to colors and records. So when I again start my stb, it does not go to Zee TV, it goes to colors directly.

I am planning to test with Zee TV (or any other channel ON), and then try to send recording request for other channel, and to see what happens in that case...if someone can try and post here the result, it would be nice...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock