Seeking Help My balance got deducted completely

profsathya

Contributor
Reaction score
Today i had the balance of 1143.56 in my account. I called CC to remove tamil bonanza hd pack as the lock in period was over. All of a sudden my balance got deducted completely and i have got only zero balance. I am presently in non stop entertainment pack. I always face this issue when removing top up, last time it was some 100 rs now it is entirely gone . Have send the mail to CC, will have to wait for their reply. Why this is happening do others face this problem. What is the solution to the problem but in CC they say my balance is 1070 but that is not reflecting in website login as well as app. i think there is great bug in all those things. Feel bad about dish tv not allowing the customers to remove any add on.
DkFRKe3.jpg

882dda1ac1d5e4bac84436e5d620de21.jpg

Last edited:
I was already in non stop pack only.Such a worst software dish TV has got. It's like the old IRCTC software. I have to wait patiently to get back the amount. The nodal officer in Chennai is not consumer friendly.

Last edited:
No Prob bro...Dont wrry...ur balance will be there...call cc and ask them to refresh..

Don't worry your balance is safe :) I seen this thing many times with dish TV. Just chill and watch your TV :)

Yes now it is there. People who are there in non stop pack, beware of you remove all add on, your account balance will not show the correct info. Atleast you must have one add on to show the correct balance.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock