Good News My cousin (age 10) has been selected for Super Singer Junior on Star Jalsha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heartiest Wishes 🍀🌼@DreamFan Bhai

May She reach at top level of her Destiny...........

Please provide all your Mental & Family Support to Sritama to being a Strongest Contestant......
Sharing Stage in front of Kumar Shanu, Jeet Ganguly and Smt.Kaushiki Deshikan is yes a Dream Come True Story of Life.......

Good news guys!!!
My cousin has been selected for final stage round. Now everyone can see her on television. Team Star Jalsha will come to their house in Malda town for shooting within few days. I will also be present there. Never expected, I will be on my favourite channel one day. All credit goes to my 10 year old cousin. :cheers: :cheers::cheers:

Good news guys!!!
My cousin has been selected for final stage round. Now everyone can see her on television. Team Star Jalsha will come to their house in Malda town for shooting within few days. I will also be present there. Never expected, I will be on my favourite channel one day. All credit goes to my 10 year old cousin. :cheers: :cheers::cheers:
All the very best! :tup: Waiting to see Sritama sing on TV. :cheers:

Guys, Keep watching Star Super Singer Junior. Show will start on 1 June, Sat-Sun at 8:30pm only on Star Jalsha.
& My cousin Sritama Saha's performance will telecast on 2 June, Sunday at 8:30pm in Malda town audition. Please watch and listen her singing and decide how her voice actually is!! Don't forget to comment here on her singing. Thank you all. :kiss2: :kiss2:

Don't forget to record it in HD and yes, upload it, somewhere, like Google drive, vimeo or yt and share it here so we can watch it 😁

@DreamFan bro sorry I missed the thread. I wish the little sister success in her journey. I know that you are very happy than her:)👇
@DreamFan bro Now you Got one more Reason to Love Star Jalsha;);)
Your favorite channel did a happy thing you 😃
I think its the first season and Hope she will be the first winner and the show will be successful.

Last edited:
Finally, Star Jalsha has revealed my cousin Sritama with her father. See pics...
IQDGHR2.jpg

The man, wearing a green shirt is my Mama (maternal uncle, my mom's elder brother).
Source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock