My Dish tru hd+ remote through courier from dish tv

Biswajit.HD

Contributor
Reaction score
My dish tru HD+ remote will be arriving from dish tv headquaters from Gurgaon (Haryana) this week. I have already ordered the remote through customer care, with a debit of Rs 300/- from my VC, against a dish tv dvr order number. For kind information of all members, my Dish tru hd+ service is activated from customer care, and i have already done recording in my external HDD, through it... I have attached a 1TB (1000 GB) hard disk to the stb, and it has recognized it after a disk format... Exclusive pics coming soon, on ddf of the remote details and recording details in dish tru hd+ section.

I have done this post in Personal sharing because of my personal courier matter, otherwise i will post all technical details of the remote and recordings in dish tru hd+ section..

Thanks..

biswajit.HD

One of our member had informed that he has not reveived remote even after 7 days of order placement.

Sometimes it takes time, due to courier delays, we receive a order number while ordering the remote, which should be preserved, plus dish tv have mailed me on my email id with postal details and above all they have sent sms on my dish tv rmn (registered mobile number). I can track my shipping details from customer care in case my courier doesnt arrive on time.

Please feel free to ask if any problems in ordering the dish tru hd+ remote.

@Arsh, we cant access the files recorded from dish tv in PC after recording, because dish tv formats the the hard disk in a different file system, which is not neither NTFS or FAT 32, which a PC can recognize. If you connect the hdd after recording on dish tru hd+ it will ask for format, doing it will delete all the recorded files.

All material recorded on dish tru hd+ are encoded in a different file format and hence not accesible by windows, linux, or any operating system like apple mac OS etc...

Biswajit broo
U r just rocking.
dearly waiting for snaps

biswajit.HD said:
My dish tru HD+ remote will be arriving from dish tv headquaters from Gurgaon (Haryana) this week. I have already ordered the remote through customer care, with a debit of Rs 300/- from my VC, against a dish tv dvr order number. For kind information of all members, my Dish tru hd+ service is activated from customer care, and i have already done recording in my external HDD, through it... I have attached a 1TB (1000 GB) hard disk to the stb, and it has recognized it after a disk format... Exclusive pics coming soon, on ddf of the remote details and recording details in dish tru hd+ section.

I have done this post in Personal sharing because of my personal courier matter, otherwise i will post all technical details of the remote and recordings in dish tru hd+ section..

Thanks..

biswajit.HD
@ off topic:
I have attached a 1TB (1000 GB) hard disk to the stb,

How much cost 1 TB hard disk ?

I brought 1TB hard disk (Seagate) with dual interface for SATA and USB 2.0 (Upgradable to USB 3.0) @Rs 4700/-. But now due to the Thailand floods, prices have soared quite high to Rs 9000/- (@Hubli, Karnataka)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock