• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

My Experience with Airtel Presence Online

sunveer

Registered
Reaction score
I want to share my experience with the Airtel Presence which given online help for any Airtel service via email: [email protected]

Recently I got a message in my Airtel Digital Tv account to recharge with Rs.325 to get a bonus recharge of Rs.25 so I recharged my account with that much amount as it was the end of my monthly recharge.

But when I checked on next day my account was not recharged with the bonus amount so I emailed to [email protected] to get it.

I sent two emails but no they never replied any info.

So, I decide to email to Airtel Presence and I got my bonus amount within 2 days of request.

I suggest you all to post to [email protected] regarding any DTH query or problem as Digital TV CC and email are useless.

:up:

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing your experience with us dear.

Am very happy to see your problem get solved.

Vikram

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
really Quick Solution by airtel online support

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Airtel Digital New Connection Experience in Rural areas. Airtel Digital TV 1
prak2020@live.com My experience in swichting to DISH TV from AIRTEL for Week Dish TV 1
sivakumar79 Dolby Digital Experience with Airtel DTH HD channels Airtel Digital TV 22
sudheep AIRTEL NETWORK EXPERIENCE CENTRE Airtel Digital TV 15
D Terrible Experience with airtel digital tv Airtel Digital TV 10
T Airtel poor in responding,my experience Airtel Digital TV 0
A Experience of new connection Tata Sky Binge+ 1
Thamil Arasan Breaking Share ur experience about sundirect, it will help for people who are going to buy sundirect in future Sun Direct 2
Thamil Arasan Breaking My experience on Sundirect Customer care about (999 @ 9 month Tamil Dop 1 Pack) Sun Direct 16
Bishnu15 Sad News Weird experience with technician Sun Direct 10
DreamDTH.com Article &flix and &PrivéHD curate binge watch experience this Father’s Day DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Experience the Chithirai Festival with HistoryTV18’s spectacular new original, ‘Meenakshi Amman & The Marvel of Madurai’ DreamDTH Articles Discussions 1
Subha_007 Sad News Experience that has left a bad taste in my mouth Hathway Digital Cable TV 24
DJ Roy Sad News Self promotion ruining viewing experience Tata Sky HD 5
Siva Discussion Poor Experience With ADTV Service Engineer On Service Visit Airtel Digital TV 6
DJ Roy Discussion Are DTH logos ruining your World Cup viewing experience for you? General DTH News & Discussions 49
S Dish TV customer service experience Dish TV 0
D Horrible Experience to select the DTH Channels: Poor job TRAI, you are Failing once again General DTH News & Discussions 8
Optimus_Prime User wanted Hindu customer agent as she had bad experience with Muslim agent Airtel Digital TV 32
Riddhiman HD Experience Channel No 199 Removed From ADTV Airtel Digital TV HD 8
Sagar "Tata Sky Experience HD" service removed Tata Sky HD 9
Sagar DTH Updates "Tata Sky Experience HD" service will be dropped from the platform effective 10th Jan '18. Tata Sky HD 4
Vishnu777 Good News Star promises a whole new IPL experience TV Channels News 9
K First bitter experience from Tatasky Tata Sky 23
hike Discussion My experience at #ADayAtMix (My Questions there answer) Listen to my playlist on 10 Oct 8-9 pm on Sony MIX Social Chat 3