My forum centuries !

Congrats @Bapun bhai

Received 25K likes .. Thanks to all bros who have extend ur support & love towards me .. All the credits goes to our Bapun bro & Team

Last edited:
when i ask??? in which member?
@sutharshan
i said about the site
it's getting slow day by day. can't work mobile site.
You know, human getting problems in health then what strange is website getting damaged. If you have enjoyed in good times, you should also understand if any problems arises. Instead of blaming us, you should appriciate the work we have put behind the forum to correct it and make it fast like earlier again.

Its no more slow, read the announcement here: https://dreamdth.com/community/threads/were-back-with-a-fast-furious-website-like-earlier.97094/

If you don't believe my words, check what other users saying from their browsing experience.

Whatever, i don't monitor messages often these days so can not say. But i just wanted to tell you, do not put false allegation. We hope you will enjoy your stay here. :)

Whatever, i don't monitor messages often these days so can not say. But i just wanted to tell you, do not put false allegation. We hope you will enjoy your stay here. :)

Yes bro ..

Me too don't want to put pm contents in open post .. so oly staying away ..

Btwn, i too proof of those conversation & issues between sutharsan anna & ismath bro

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock