My forum centuries !

Not 1 or 2,
Not 100,
Not 1,000 also.
It's 4,000 :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Yes!!! Trust me, it's 4,000. :ouch::ouch::ouch:

Yes guys, finally I have recieved 4,000 Reactions from all of you. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you so much!!!🙏🙏🙏

Thanks for all of your all-time support and selfless love and hope it will remain the same forever!!! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Achieved 3,900+ Reactions!!!
Thank you all of you guys for your unconditional love and boundless support and need the same in future too. :kiss2::kiss2::cheers::cheers:
Also, completed 4,100+ Messages in our lovely DDF :tup::tup:
Not 1 or 2,
Not 100,
Not 1,000 also.
It's 4,000 :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Yes!!! Trust me, it's 4,000. :ouch::ouch::ouch:

Yes guys, finally I have recieved 4,000 Reactions from all of you. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you so much!!!🙏🙏🙏

Thanks for all of your all-time support and selfless love and hope it will remain the same forever!!! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:
Though 4000 reactions are quite a good achievement. But i would like to advise what members feeling:

You are sharing each milestone here. Since your activity is growing at a good pace you should skip small achievements like 3,900 and share only major ones. It does no good than getting likes on your posts. Make the achievement post extend to 500 from 100. This thing will vary for a newbie, i am saying this based on your acitvity only.

You can see, at an average i get 60-80+ likes a day, think what would happen if i start updating those. I can get tons of likes then due to my achievement posts only but i feel that will be kind of unfair on my part.

-----

Anyways, here's an achievement for me today:

Completed 42,000+ posts. Thank you everyone for the interaction, it helped me gaining more knowledge.:)

Apart from that, looks like 59,000+ reactions getting completed soon. Since i am mentioning it now, i won't be posting this achievement again.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock