My forum centuries !

Thanks to all of you for giving me 1000 positive reaction. I was waiting for this today. It has taken 4 months 15 days since i joined here. This the only community for me where i can share my thoughts and help other people. I really love this forum and happy to be here.

DreamDTH is the reason for gain back my interest on photography, food and on many things. It's all because of Trai's new tarrif order when i was expressing my anger on RS Sharma Ji's twitter account and looking for reactions of other people on Google. Suddenly i found this forum, i read some post, thread and subscribed after that.

Thank you so much for your support, who read my post, replied me, and gave me reactions, that's what i want.. Oh forgot to mention that this forum also helps me to improve my english because it's the only language to communicate here. 🤗

Y3CTneZ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock