My Home Made 4 feet+ (Modified) Dish

yeah.. also explain clearly.. how to attach it to existing dish...

I mean, the aluminum sheet has to be attached in a curved manner,and not straight along d side of d dish.

shawl_who said:
yeah.. also explain clearly.. how to attach it to existing dish...

I mean, the aluminum sheet has to be attached in a curved manner,and not straight along d side of d dish.

At first i attach upper part of the dish with 2 feet sheet, Then shape the round on the top with a small scissor. secondly 1 feet sheet attach left and then right and then shape the side as a round with the scissor. On the bottom side of the dish adjust a broken aluminum sheet and cutting the side.

All the sheet joint with Brown 2" tape. So, No problem. But the brown tap will repair in every 2/3 months.

Current i catch Asiasat-7 (105* east) and got 60+ FTA channels.

Pls post step by step picture for all members help for how to cutting the sh#t& how to fix it...?

saumya said:
Pls post step by step picture for all members help for how to cutting the sh#t& how to fix it...?

Tomorrow i will add more snap. Then you will idea for the same.

so after increasing the size, u havent chnged d focal point, and its catching signals ?

Yes i can not change focal point. I get signal from old dish TV focal point. I am not confirm how many distance/ change the focal point.

U can get better signals, if u change d focal point, as d focus will now be farther... as u ve increased d dish size.

U can keep d lnb in ur hand, and try wid hit n trial.... try wid some powerful satellite, say any DTH... 108e, adtv, to know where exactly is focal point....

Yes Sir,, I will try.... But i am specially made for hunt the Asiasat-4 (122* east) _ C Band. But the TP is automatically coming, when i search blind scan. Matlab, My dish position is correct. Otherwise i can not get TP. My problem is focal point,, then i will good signal from Asiasat-4.

MOLOYBORA said:
Yes Sir,, I will try.... But i am specially made for hunt the Asiasat-4 (122* east) _ C Band. But the TP is automatically coming, when i search blind scan. Matlab, My dish position is correct. Otherwise i can not get TP. My problem is focal point,, then i will good signal from Asiasat-4.
I think The focal point is half the size of Total size of dish, Suppose you increases 10CM dish so now you have to add 5CM in lnb Road means increase it 5CM by any Iron or Aluminum strip . Also post the big dish ss .

jenius-jatt said:
I think The focal point is half the size of Total size of dish, Suppose you increases 10CM dish so now you have to add 5CM in lnb Road means increase it 5CM by any Iron or Aluminum strip . Also post the big dish ss .

Your Thinking may be right. My old dish size 75 c.m. i expand the dish to 140 c.m. (Breath). In sense 140-75= 65. I will increased the rod extra 65/2= 32.5.

Matlab, 1 foot extend the rod. I will apply the formula soon.....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock