Breaking My New Airtel XStream Box 3.0 - Android 10

@Vadirocks bro, Can you give an idea about recording and play back abilities of this box? Is it cloud based or external pen drive or SD card based

It's Not Cloud Based Bro!

Can Record Using USB Or Hard Disk
Is it possible to record 2 programs simultaneously bro. How about pause rewind. Is there any buffer for revinding a program like in Tataplay plus HD like rewind 30-90 minutes of live watching program

Is it possible to record 2 programs simultaneously bro. How about pause rewind. Is there any buffer for revinding a program like in Tataplay plus HD like rewind 30-90 minutes of live watching program
I Didn't Tried Any Of Them

@Vadirocks bro, Can you give an idea about recording and play back abilities of this box? Is it cloud based or external pen drive or SD card based
Bro, yesterday too u asked same question and i already told u i think cloud recording feature is available on Airtel Xstream Box as the banner ad clearly states that on Airtel XStream Box we can watch one channel while recording another. It has inbuilt dual satellite tuner so either one can watch one channel and record another via cloud recording or one needs to install Super LNB to do the same. You can cross check with airtel for more details on this

Yes. You can record 2 channels simultaneously or watch one and record another. Also pause/rewind/fast forward all features r available. Even u can set buffer time for rewinding content and even alter recording options for enabling recording sometime ahead of program start or increase recording time beyond program duration time. Go to settings> select Recording & Buffer option and make changes as per ur choice

Yes. You can record 2 channels simultaneously or watch one and record another. Also pause/rewind/fast forward all features r available. Even u can set buffer time for rewinding content and even alter recording options for enabling recording sometime ahead of program start or increase recording time beyond program duration time. Go to settings> select Recording & Buffer option and make changes as per ur choice
Dino bro am just asking experts like you in the forum regarding this

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock