My new fta digital satellite stb (ku/c band)

Its available in bangalore, i had called solid karnataka helpline.... the number was given by vinay kumar , our ddf member.... but it is currently not in stock, the person said he will get it in few days... :huh

@mazhar : beetel s11 fta reciever : Rs 1250/- (belgaum, Karnataka)

anybody with solid hd 2100 mpeg 4 details..... please post here about how to get it ??

Biswajit, I see Insat2E at 83E channels in the scan list. Did you connect a C-band LNBF ?

@Vinay No, i have not connected any c band lbnf, its the normal dish tv connection with monoblock lnb... i connected the fta box with my existing dish tru hd dish connection but it was showing, insat 4b, insat 2e, insat 3b, and test c during satellite scan.... it scanned all the channels when i gave insat 2e, 3b option but its was showing no signal.... :huh

Congratulation For New Stb and advance For Soon Solid Mpeg 4,

> openbox is good and expensive but have too much features also some solid box can't tune more then 45000 symbol rate.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock