My New MonoBlock LNB

Very good sudhansu... you have done as i have told you, as a dish tv sd viewer, you will get all channels now, both on NSS 6 and AsiaSat 5 as per your package... Happy viewing and enjoy :tup
Anyway the monoblock lnb is Rs 400/-. I think in Orissa they have priced it at Rs 450/-. :huh

No dth gives lnb for free.. why should dish give monoblock lnb for free?? :huh

no bro its dealer's benefit :lol
printed rate is rs 650
and he was telling me am giving you rs 50 off :p
and i told its rs 400 and he then told me he will ask and confirm :lol
then directly came to rs 450 and i gave him:p
biswajit.HD said:
Very good sudhansu... you have done as i have told you, as a dish tv sd viewer, you will get all channels now, both on NSS 6 and AsiaSat 5 as per your package... Happy viewing and enjoy :tup
Anyway the monoblock lnb is Rs 400/-. I think in Orissa they have priced it at Rs 450/-. :huh

Rs 650/- is the old printed price... he have given u from old stock... :lol

Thats what?? i know the current price... Anyway enjoy dish tv with monoblock lnb.... :tup

am getting many more test channels and HD channels without any pic :shy
and he has told in rain also the signal will be good :)

Its bcoz ur using monoblock lnb and all dish HD channels are on Asiasat 5, which only the monoblock lnb can tune.

In rain and bad weather the signal gets distorted, who told you signal will be good?? :D

my dealer
i also thought how is it possible :huh
and i was getting DD's channels fine in rain before also :huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock