my new scaler ring ((ku band)) for 6 feet solid dish

for parabolic dish, best to use prime focus lnb or feedhorn. offset always have low signals.

omparkash sharma said:
offset always give good signal better than prime focus

for offset dishes, signals are much higher with prime focus lnb.I have tested many times. offset dishes have better reception.

We olso install rings with wave guide to the usual lnb wich is sutable more for offest dishes

we have a long history of modifying lnb to use it on Prime focus dishes to receve week signals from some satalites such as astra2

i have made one for my 200 cm prime focus

i just cut the throot of a good lnb ( inverto Black Ultra ) - then i bonded an old ( FUJI ) lnb 4 rings to it

i olso but a small alumenum food dish to prevent interferance from mobil tower nearby

i tried to put some picture but i cant uplod it to the post

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of KU band and LNBF have conical scalar ring attached with LNB ,no need extra
scalar ring .IF we remove front cap of LNB we can see it, i think if we attach big conical scalar
with LNB there may improvement in signal reception .
I got a scalar ring of old ATM ku dish. It improved around 6 percent signal on 16 degree eutelsat. thanks.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock