My opinion about current scenario of d2h about new channel addition.

vijay mahanta said:
Why d2h is forgetting international channels ??? Other dth are better option in this regard.

May be ,then select Dth which you like

There are some popular channel which r not available in d2h.

Lets see when d2h will add

HBO PREMIUM HD
STAR SPORTS 2
FOX TRAVELER HD
BIG PUNJABI

lollu said:
May be ,then select Dth which you like

Why are You disrespecting the members who have been demanding most demanding channels? Choosing some other DTH is not a solution. We as consumers have every right to demand.

timkamat said:
Why are You disrespecting the members who have been demanding most demanding channels? Choosing some other DTH is not a solution. We as consumers have every right to demand.

Please tell me whether these channels are available in other Dth , I m not disrespect to anyone , as consumer have right to demand but not always comparing defame it !!

Star Sports 2 available in Tatasky, Airtel and Sun Direct.
HBO Premium SD channels available in Dish TV and Airtel.

When it is available in more than one DTH, we can demand in any other DTH for sure... And it is our right as a consumer of the particular DTH provider...

Surely , If You Like International Channels Go For DISHTV . Other DTH providers not added those channels .

Hi Friends,

Just now spoke to Puthuyugam TV office. They told it will take more than 15days for the channel to come. Reason they told is lack of bandwidth . If you allow i can copy paste the mobile number of the person

Regards,

Re: RE: My opinion about current scenario of d2h about new channel addition.

rajaraman864 said:
Hi Friends,

Just now spoke to Puthuyugam TV office. They told it will take more than 15days for the channel to come. Reason they told is lack of bandwidth . If you allow i can copy paste the mobile number of the person

Regards,

mohankarthickeyan said:
PUTHUYUGAM MAKKAL ADD SOON ON D2H....
SUN TV HD ALSO PROSSING.............

Why they forgot HD transmission of puthuyugam . They said it was HD during the launch

lollu said:
Please tell me whether these channels are available in other Dth , I m not disrespect to anyone , as consumer have right to demand but not always comparing defame it !!

Who told You these channels are not available in other DTH?I cant see how on earth can You, sitting outside India, comment abt Indian DTH service providers! Get your facts right before You can comment on anything.AND LEMME TELL YOU- no one is defaming any DTH here in this thread, but discussing abt the most demanded channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock