My opinion about current scenario of d2h about new channel addition.

imran3 said:
I already said it's from a guy who wrote on D2h fb page, not my source.

Dear bro,

Please refrain from posting unconfirmed/fake news.....

Didn't u c bro there was a PS at the end where I clearly mentioned that someone has written this not me.

Let's close this thread as there is no news of any channel addition inspite of addition of new tp nearly 20 days back. Such threads only lead to arguments etc.

ayanc99 said:
Let's close this thread as there is no news of any channel addition inspite of addition of new tp nearly 20 days back. Such threads only lead to arguments etc.

Bro, this thread is only for discussion about the topic mentioned in title....one user deviated from the same and I mentioned the same to him....other wise thread running in a friendly manner......

breaking breaking news

1) dd india - 129
2)dd mp-773
3) dd bihar -774 .
4)dd up- 772 .
5)dd rajasthan - 749 .
6)dd n. east - 768 .
7) dd saptagiri -898 .

this 7 new doordashan channnels are coming midnight in d2h .

News may be true. But what is the source? As per updated rules no post is allowed without source..

Got this reply from them on their FB page-

BYjJQLw.png

Yes I know it's Same Old, Same Old but atleast it shows that they know what their customers are demanding and they are working towards making it available. It's a negotiation between starsports and D2h and it can take really long time sometimes, hopefully for us sports lovers it won't take too much long and we will get this channel soon.

Red Devil said:
Got this reply from them on their FB page-

BYjJQLw.png

Yes I know it's Same Old, Same Old but atleast it shows that they know what their customers are demanding and they are working towards making it available. It's a negotiation between starsports and D2h and it can take really long time sometimes, hopefully for us sports lovers it won't take too much long and we will get this channel soon.

It's an issue with d2h as informed to me by ess affiliate sales head. Quite surprising that d2h has fox sports news which is also part of the star sports bouquet and is only on their platform and not on any other dth platform but even after 8 months they don't hv ss2 on their platform. Very strange.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock