My Satellite Hunting Arsenal

Mission partly accomplished. I have set-up Thaicom & Apstar perfectly, i.e. all TPs are received. The other LNBs have some TPs missing.

IMG_20151215_114657.jpg

Centre: Thaicom 5
Right: Apstar 7, IS 20 & IS 17
Left: Measat & Insat 4B ku

xibalban said:
Mission partly accomplished. I have set-up Thaicom & Apstar perfectly, i.e. all TPs are received. The other LNBs have some TPs missing.

IMG_20151215_114657.jpg

Wonderful! Congrats :)

The Measat Signals are really weak, and I'm planning to move that LNB into Asiasat 5. I'd add a Ku band lnb there to receive NSS.

I only received UN TV and RT HD, etc. Will a cone help? I required the History Channels.

better to add Asiasat-5, lot of feed are running on Asiasat5. so that you will get chance to see something new.

xibalban said:

IMG_20151215_114657.jpg

From where you are purchasing your equipments i.e. dish, lnb etc.? any contact information in Siliguri?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock