Pics : Satellite Hunting at Night

Biswajit.HD

Contributor
Reaction score
I was hunting satellites especially AsiaSat 5 (C band) on 15th march from 10pm to 12:30am (16th march) along with my dish installer. Here are the exclusive pics of the Hunt along with my equipments on ddf :

HZyDS.jpg

QjxAd.jpg

OtYKX.jpg

0qFPR.jpg

v8fa5.jpg

KzMaR.jpg

Thanks

biswajit.HD

RE: Satellite Hunting at Night

oh great biswajit bro, are yaar night main to ruk ja mere bhai.

@gssran : Night is the best time to hunt satellites... :)

I have successfully found AsiaSat 5, but little bit problem in setting up the multilnb set up, so currently only tuned to AsiaSat 5 on c band. Working on the multi lnb set up...

Still i will hunt tonite for weak transponders... :)

@Omprakash ji : facing problems in weak transponders due to a high wall of the next building, so will move the dish to the centre of the terrace tonite...

Shifting position of the c band dish tonite to the centre of the terrace due to high wall interference of the next building in getting good signals of Asiasat 5.
I am getting Fashion TV HD FTA on AsiaSat 5 but very weak signal and very sensitive transponder. I will work tonite on dish again...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock