My servant bought 6 feet C-band dish antenna :D

• Thread starter Vinay
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 32
  • Views: Views 16,293

Vinay

Reaction score
Fed up of no any good channels being added on DD Direct Plus, my servant's husband bought a 6 feet C-band dish antenna from the market and fixed it on his house roof. :hehe
They are very poor, but their attitude is "Entertainment ke liye kuchh bhi karega" type. Even if it means spending full months salary on it :eek:hya
I am amazed how they managed to take and fit it there on a slope of cement roof where a person cannot even stand :sp
Here are few pics which I clicked outside their house :p
KezE7.jpg

CzxzA.jpg

FYYXD.jpg

GClVD.jpg

Big WoW Vinay... :sp

I think they inspired from your dishes... :lol By the which satellite they are getting currently and have you talked about this to them? :)

Say them a congrtulations from my side... Really happy to see this... :)

Bapun Raz said:
By the which satellite they are getting currently and have you talked about this to them? :)

The dish is pointing to Insat 4A :k. No side LNBs :no
No I have not talked about this. They must have called some dish installer to do it.

yup.. should be inspired by you.
and vinay i believe u missed a number while typing... is it Insat 4A, the best FTA satellite;)

mmadhankumar said:
and vinay i believe u missed a number while typing... is it Insat 4A, the best FTA satellite;)

Thanks Madhan, I corrected it :)

mmadhankumar said:

Thanks Madhan, I corrected it :) Insat 4A is indeed the best and strong FTA satellite.
Wait for an exciting Insat 4A Bonanza coming soon in DreamDTH ;)

Many small dishes are there & the coolest one is this big dish.Heartly congrtulations from my side too, how you get to know they have installed new dish @ vinay?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock