My servant bought 6 feet C-band dish antenna :D

• Thread starter Vinay
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 32
  • Views: Views 16,294
Gagan said:
Many small dishes are there & the coolest one is this big dish.Heartly congrtulations from my side too, how you get to know they have installed new dish @ vinay?

Their house is nearby to my building. and it is their house below that roof.

Biswajit.HD said:
@Vinay ask him from where he brought the dish??

There is madani channel logo behind the dish :)

Yes man I noted the logo now only. This means they must have bought it second hand from some person who got it for private viewing of Madani channel.
I will ask them from where they bought it.

Vinay said:
Biswajit.HD said:
@Vinay ask him from where he brought the dish??

There is madani channel logo behind the dish :)

Yes man I noted the logo now only. This means they must have bought it second hand from some person who got it for private viewing of Al Madani channel.
I will ask them from where they bought it.

Sure... actually in Hubli karnataka, while searching for my c band dish equipments long before my installation, one of the dish equipment shop told that many people wanted C band dish and stb for specifically madani channel. There may be some vendors selling this dish for a specific channel unaware of any technical parameters etc.... I am telling this fact because the shop owner told me about it... Please do enquire about the same... :)

Lol, Vinay bro, he is for sure inspired from you. Did u help him with the installation ?

iS THAT ME said:
Lol, Vinay bro, he is for sure inspired from you. Did u help him with the installation ?

No man, I did not even know till today about their dish when I visited the road outside their home.

I do not personally help with installation since nowadays I am busy with my own office work.

Discussing about Madani channel - what channel it is ? anything special ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock