My servant bought 6 feet C-band dish antenna :D

• Thread starter Vinay
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 32
  • Views: Views 16,292
Al madani is an islamic religious channel... There is a madani channel logo behind the dish we are discussing.. you can observe the pics... And the related issue has been discussed in the posts above :)

Yes so I came to know that these satellite dishes and receivers are donated/funded by some trusts to people who want to watch Peace TV, Madani TV etc since these channels are prohibited on cable/dth.
Such a man must have sold it to make a quick buck. They bought it from Dongri where such religious foundations are there.

nice set up but my mom is not at all allowing me to buy a new c band dish and install in our terrace, dont know why parents dont allow children to do anything constructive, i only have dish tv dish using it for dd direct and fed up of the same ads on all channels, yesterday she asked dont watch banned channels i was like wt*, parents dont know anything and assume all wrong things, and money also im not asking from them im 28 yrs old and earn well, still i feel why dont they understand and let me install a c band dish and watch good hindi channels here in chennai cable tv shows only tamil channels, which im fed up of , :wall:wall

Ravishankar Krishnamoorthy said:
nice set up but my mom is not at all allowing me to buy a new c band dish and install in our terrace, dont know why parents dont allow children to do anything constructive, i only have dish tv dish using it for dd direct and fed up of the same ads on all channels, yesterday she asked dont watch banned channels i was like wt*, parents dont know anything and assume all wrong things, and money also im not asking from them im 28 yrs old and earn well, still i feel why dont they understand and let me install a c band dish and watch good hindi channels here in chennai cable tv shows only tamil channels, which im fed up of , :wall:wall

U are 28, and still u dont have any decision making power. I m not saying that u shud not obey ur parents.
But if there are no financial constraints or any other reason, its high time u stand up for urself. :angry

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock