My Solid 6 Feet dish from shopclues.com in Visakhapatnam

Installed and getting is17.... Unable to receive this transponder. 3845 v 28800... Kalagnar TV group... Kindly help

Sir, iam not getting Intelsat signals in 6 feet solid dish........Please advice me how to get?

My Solid 6 Feet dish from shopclues.com Aimed at INSAT-4A.

Side LNBF for Intelsat-20

Price on shopclues: Rs 2,800 /- + shipping charges of Rs 1,449/-

The reflector panels has bend at the outer rim curve and at at place where nuts are fixed between panels in the center of reflector panels during transportation i think. I corrected the bends carefully with cutting plier before fitting. Otherwise it is not possible to fit.

M.aspx

M.aspx

M.aspx

M.aspx

M.aspx

Dish performance is good as expected. Receiving all channels form INSAT -4A after tuning with SF-12 db meter, here is the review of it and how to

setup dish: Link Removed
Any Dishes & LNB Accessories provider in Visakhapatnam..?? Im from visakhapatnam

I followed this tutorial to assemble my petals, used another person help to move the assembled petals onto the assembled stand with 90 deg elevation so the stand in flat with ground, then fixed it using bulged head nut and bolt as shown in figure above.

Source
Hi Sir im from Visakhapatnam. I want 6 Feet Fiber Dish in Visakhaptanam, Please Help Me.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock