My Solid 6 Feet dish from shopclues.com in Visakhapatnam

I followed this tutorial to assemble my petals, used another person help to move the assembled petals onto the assembled stand with 90 deg elevation so the stand in flat with ground, then fixed it using bulged head nut and bolt as shown in figure above.

Source

Last edited by a moderator:
divakar_mba said:
if I joint all 6 plates round hole was there in the central

That hole will not bother u, I mean it doesnt play any role inn tracking, as its direct in line with lnb, thus no signals are being reflected from that part of d dish... hence a hole is left in d centre. :k

BTW, pls post ur new dish pics... eager to see it :sp

srinivas33 said:
Yes it plays .mkv format and almost any video format which are general like MP4, FLV, etc even in Full HD. I tested all those formats from USB drive. It has 16 input diseqc capability. DiseqC version 1.2

sir plz. tell me Solid 9030 stb work with 75cm. Small dish for dd direct+ ?

Dear Srinivas ji,
I have bought 6 ft Solid Dish Last week. But i am little confused during fixing the dish. Can u send the Dish pic ( Specially Back side ) any close up picture will help me to fix my dish.
As Mr. Moloybora got ur pic and it helps him to fix i think with the help of ur dish pic i will be able to fix my dish.

Last edited by a moderator:
Arun202 said:
Dear Srinivas ji,
I have bought 6 ft Solid Dish Last week. But i am little confused during fixing the dish. Can u send the Dish pic ( Specially Back side ) any close up picture will help me to fix my dish.

Check your mail i sent the dish rear view and and closeup photos to your mail.

Dear Srinivas
I have bought 6 ft Solid Dish But i am little confused during fixing the dish. Can u send the Dish pic to my email id [email protected].... also can u please send me the height of the adjusting screw to dish in cm.s. for Intelsat 20 or 17

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock