My tata(sky is awesome

• Thread starter mystic
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 6,009
well channel shortcomings r there and things r being worked on to get more space and shift to mpeg4. all mpeg2 box holders will get special scheme to get mpeg2 replaced. a 70 page questinaire is being given to important customersd who as a responsible customer give innovative and strategic feedbacks to tata sy as well as internal board is discussing the issue

well the stereo issue needs to b cheked and as far as i know some channels r working in mono from channel side as well as sound of some channels has right dynamic range compression from channel side while on some channels the new equipments of tata sky have pre adjusted high drc which needs to b lowered as high drc destroys high pitch sound effect. i m in touch with tata sky higher team for picture , sound, channels related issue.

showcase promo and ch 374 will b removed soon. ch 371 will b for eng movies, 372 for hindi and 373 for mixed content including regional and songs on demand. ch 371 and 372 will have diff movies for morning ,day and night slots

new packages will b introduced and when new channels come

indiviual channels cannot b given at discount for long term due to constraints in deals and this is a big issue

hey namo brother your showcase movies removal info is really breaking info.....can you tell frm where you get this infos?

i knoe about shortcoming there in tata sky and as a informed and responsible customer i give them innovative and important feedback benefitting for all. problem is that in india most customers think selfishly and just demand max channels at less cost and dont care about the company. these r thr type of customers i hate bcoz they r useless and have just one job to criticise tata sky. if u agree or dont agree truth is in terms of customer service, quality, honesty in work and policies tata sky is the excellent dth company far far ahead of airtel and dish tv, reliance r chor companies who send employees disguised as members to defame tata sky for no reason. if protesting against these corrupt practices of reliance and dish tv against tata sky is being biased to tata sky then i m proud to b biased but truth is that any sane person would not think that way. tata sky works silently, does not cheat people, does noty play dirty games and which is why some companies and people misuses this honesty of tata sky

admin u know well enough i broke the news of ch 374 removal in another forum so have belief as i told i had given 10 very innovative and nice points to tata sky,this was one of them and action will b taken soon

admin u know well enough i broke the news of ch 374 removal in another forum so have belief as i told i had given 10 very innovative and nice points to tata sky,this was one of them and action will b taken soon

--- post edited ---

Warning @namo narayan: No personal level comments......:smiles:

well hope so for that........

it is not commedy .........................:dodgy::dodgy:

its serious:(:smiles::bowdownsmiley:
pls take it seriously
no mater with similies...............:(:(

well ya it can b decided very easily what it is. i dont come here to see people like u giving their illogical gyaan to me. if u have knowledge, make ur statements and we can discuss it. i have no time for people who have just one business, to criticise me or tata sky

namo narayan said:
well ya it can b decided very easily what it is. i dont come here to see people like u giving their illogical gyaan to me. if u have knowledge, make ur statements and we can discuss it. i have no time for people who have just one business, to criticise me or tata sky
Thats great, you don't have time for people who are against you or tatasky.
So I hope in future you will not listen to them and do not fight with them...
And you will continue to provide some inside news here...:)
Be man of your words.

:up:

well dear mystic problem is that these kind of people force me to fight, if mods r pro active and stop these people from posting useless comments, i would feel happy to share interesting info. i cant tackle unnecessary comments like i m an employee of tata sky etc. these sound so cheap and third class. i never say that tata sky has everything u expectand there cant b such a dth company but yes as far as ethice is concerned tata sky is the best

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock