Naagin 6 | Colors | Sat-Sun, 8pm

I have never watched these Naagin shows. Can you confirm whether they usually have a secondary jobs in the show to support themselves? Like that apart from their being a Naagin. After all they need all the money to buy mices and frogs.
Are you serious to ask logic in Indian Tv shows?

Even in normal shows where the rich family is running big businesses. Mens are mostly shown at home 😂

Naagin to superpowerwali hai, paise to ek jaadu se lati hogi (Naagin has superpowers, she can get money through magic)

I have never watched these Naagin shows. Can you confirm whether they usually have a secondary jobs in the show to support themselves? Like that apart from their being a Naagin. After all they need all the money to buy mices and frogs.
Me neither watch it yet. May be @shawl_who can answer it, he must be following it very closely 👀

Naagin Tamil will be telecast from February 26 Sat & Sun 8:30 PM on ColorsTamil

Who else watching today's episode there is Chingistan (driven from Chinese) Naagin too 😂

There's professor like money heist too. 🤣

What else?
Don't talk bout naagin they always spread false rumours i once believe in one news that shaheer Sheikh was going to cameo on naagin 6 and it ended up being fake news

Don't talk bout naagin they always spread false rumours i once believe in one news that shaheer Sheikh was going to cameo on naagin 6 and it ended up being fake news
Good that was fake . Imagine him in the role of Param Naag ( King of All Snakes ) 😨.
There's professor like money heist too. 🤣

What else?
What animal does he turn into ? Donkey ???

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock