• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

Naagin 6 | Colors | Sat-Sun, 8pm

Shantanu

Contributor
Reaction score
I have never watched these Naagin shows. Can you confirm whether they usually have a secondary jobs in the show to support themselves? Like that apart from their being a Naagin. After all they need all the money to buy mices and frogs.
Are you serious to ask logic in Indian Tv shows?

Even in normal shows where the rich family is running big businesses. Mens are mostly shown at home 😂

Naagin to superpowerwali hai, paise to ek jaadu se lati hogi (Naagin has superpowers, she can get money through magic)

hike

Television Genius
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
I have never watched these Naagin shows. Can you confirm whether they usually have a secondary jobs in the show to support themselves? Like that apart from their being a Naagin. After all they need all the money to buy mices and frogs.
Me neither watch it yet. May be @shawl_who can answer it, he must be following it very closely 👀

sagu

Registered
Reaction score
Naagin Tamil will be telecast from February 26 Sat & Sun 8:30 PM on ColorsTamil

hike

Television Genius
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Who else watching today's episode there is Chingistan (driven from Chinese) Naagin too 😂

anikamathur02

Registered
Reaction score
There's professor like money heist too. 🤣

What else?
Don't talk bout naagin they always spread false rumours i once believe in one news that shaheer Sheikh was going to cameo on naagin 6 and it ended up being fake news

hike

Television Genius
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score

What else?
And, these people travel in formals in ice covered mountain 🏔️ 😂 and that too in snow storm 🙏🏻

MFan9724

Registered
Reaction score
Don't talk bout naagin they always spread false rumours i once believe in one news that shaheer Sheikh was going to cameo on naagin 6 and it ended up being fake news
Good that was fake . Imagine him in the role of Param Naag ( King of All Snakes ) 😨.

What else?
What animal does he turn into ? Donkey ???

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock