• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 49
  • Views: Views 8,401
Gssran said:
not good bro,[emoji27][emoji27]
Why you missed Naaptol punjabi.
Sorry bro...

No hard feelings..

First Naptol Punjabi and all other Indian languages left, then Naptol Hebrew, Naptol Swahili, Naptol Greek etc..

khepacheley said:
Then the baseless discussions that have taken place regarding HD channels, in the thread regarding a minor TP change and the rumour of HD channels addition in the near future by the topic starter, should be immediately deleted..
That thread is simply spreading worthless rumours without any source..
Bro, there are no news saying HD channels will be added this year. There were threads but with no confirmation so I already closed. Rest of the posts in TP change are just discussion not confirmation. I never saw a news here saying 7 HD channels will be added this month. Did you see any thread for that here?

Sadiq bro your job increases. You have to again update the channel list.

Sadiq said:
Bro, there are no news saying HD channels will be added this year. There were threads but with no confirmation so I already closed. Rest of the posts in TP change are just discussion not confirmation. I never saw a news here saying 7 HD channels will be added this month. Did you see any thread for that here?
Not a thread, but there has been mention of addition of up to 11 HD channels in the future in those threads..

65592545df8d95141156a802c1d58a6f.jpg

khepacheley said:
Then the baseless discussions that have taken place regarding HD channels, in the thread regarding a minor TP change and the rumour of HD channels addition in the near future by the topic starter, should be immediately deleted..
That thread is simply spreading worthless rumours without any source..

that thread is posted by faking master :dodgy

So now D2H going to be downwards. Even my subscription is going to be end in Feb., 2016
So I have to think this kind of behavior not to add &TV HD on there platform.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock