Naaptol Bangla (Test Signal) Added @ Lcn 806 on Videocon d2h

• Thread starter Navi08
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 49
  • Views: Views 8,392
D2H please add naptol Malayalam, if not available yet ,start and add it. Will be very useful for keralites.Please don't add HD Malayalam channels. I will wait for naptol Malayalam, pls don't disappoint me.

Jerome.J said:
D2H please add naptol Malayalam, if not available yet ,start and add it. Will be very useful for keralites.Please don't add HD Malayalam channels. I will wait for naptol Malayalam, pls don't disappoint me.

Videocon never disappointed us..wait naaptol malayalam will be added soon:):p

Fast update @Navi bro:clap:clap:luv:luv:tup:tup,bad move from d2h team:(

&

Hope next sundirect will add this channel:lol:shy

Ashok L said:
I think d2h should rebrand themselves as shopping d2h....

Sundirect also bro:shy

Anup Tiwari said:
now channel show color lines

Bro, the channel seems to be in testing mode (EPG also says the same). So, they are showing partial programs and color bars for the rest of the time.

If we started updating each time they are showing programs and color bars, this thread will cross 10 pages by today itself and 50 pages withing next 4 to 5 days.

So, better not post this every time guys.

D2H is going to earn some money by adding this channel....

If D2H is not earned in this way...

They'll surely earn by Hiking the PACKS Prices...

--------which way is better for subscribers--------

##Soch kar##Samajh kar##Comment kar##

Sadiq said:
Bro, the channel seems to be in testing mode (EPG also says the same). So, they are showing partial programs and color bars for the rest of the time.

If we started updating each time they are showing programs and color bars, this thread will cross 10 pages by today itself and 50 pages withing next 4 to 5 days.

So, better not post this every time guys.

sorry bro i have no idea about technical think about channels and other.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock