Zee Cinemalu Added @ LCN 718 On Videocon D2H

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 4,266
First I know this information, because I wrote mail to cc regarding add of z cinemalu all dth's adding except vd2h and sun direct, then I got confirmation mail, it would be added on 5th September ch no. 718., I have posted yesterday evening only, I also mail regarding maa hd, it take some time, because it is star group.

pvvk.prasad said:
First I know this information, because I wrote mail to cc regarding add of z cinemalu all dth's adding except vd2h and sun direct, then I got confirmation mail, it would be added on 5th September ch no. 718., I have posted yesterday evening only, I also mail regarding maa hd, it take some time, because it is star group.
The reason is different dude.

Videocon and Dish tv are in discussions with Maa and ETV Hd channels as HD broadcasters fee is high they approached with a joint subscriber base the broadcaster asked for the official merge date and related evidence.

We can expect both these channels after official announcement of d2h merge.

As Zee Cinemalu and Zee Yuva are part of dish they didn't face the issue with these channels.

Finally I can say that Dish and D2h will add the channels on the same day. ( After official merge date )

Source : An employee from d2h team

Regards
Sateesh

looks like D2h back to track...waiting for MAA HD,colors Kannada HD,Colors Super,Star Vijay HD

Sateesh_Hyd said:
The reason is different dude.

Videocon and Dish tv are in discussions with Maa and ETV Hd channels as HD broadcasters fee is high they approached with a joint subscriber base the broadcaster asked for the official merge date and related evidence.

We can expect both these channels after official announcement of d2h merge.

As Zee Cinemalu and Zee Yuva are part of dish they didn't face the issue with these channels.

Finally I can say that Dish and D2h will add the channels on the same day. ( After official merge date )

Regards
Sateesh
The logic is very true. I wonder in this case they could add &TV HD right now, isn't it?

Sateesh_Hyd said:

Regards
Sateesh

So this is confirmed that d2h and dishtv will be merged for their services.....? Hope the d2h customers will benefit by able to see the missing HD channels in d2h :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock