What will be the story of naagini 2?

• Leap of naagini 1

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Diff story compare to naagini 1

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Remake serial

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters
Here namratha name is 'Shivani'.. yes it is same colors hindi show.. then they may end it in 200 episodes
No they will not end in 200 episode. Naagin 3 aired only on weekends. Naagini2 on weekdays they will drag

No they will not end in 200 episode. Naagin 3 aired only on weekends. Naagini2 on weekdays they will drag
I think it's not remake of Hindi serial. Because that was colors show how can colors give copyright to zee .

I think it's not remake of Hindi serial. Because that was colors show how can colors give copyright to zee .
Naagin production house is balaji tele films which also produces kudali and kumkum bhagya on zee TV. And some on Sony .

Naagin production house is balaji tele films which also produces kudali and kumkum bhagya on zee TV. And some on Sony .
But it doesn't depends on production house.it depends on which channel it telecasted.

But it doesn't depends on production house.it depends on which channel it telecasted.
I will give you an example "The big bang theory " production house is Warner brothers which gave some exclusive rights to zee cafe but it aired in CBS which belongs to ViacomCBS.

Moreover Hindi colors nagin show already remaked to kannada as nagakannike which aired on colors super(which off aired ). Which didn't get much popularity .

Moreover Hindi colors nagin show already remaked to kannada as nagakannike which aired on colors super(which off aired ). Which didn't get much popularity .
Nagakanike aired on colors super it is remake of naagin 1 and 2 (colors TV )
Nagini aired on zee Kannada is a remake of NaGin ( zee TV )
Nagini 2 going to air on zee Kannada will be remake of naagin 3 ( colors TV )

So Nagini 2 will not be continued version of naagini but will have connection to naagakanike.
The reason behind Viacom airing it's top soap opera on zee is to get huge money through add . Colors Kannada is facing tough days whereas zee new serials is almost hit.
Even viacom18 Tamil movies was sold to vijay TV and sun TV even though they know colors Tamil has less films

Nagakanike aired on colors super it is remake of naagin 1 and 2 (colors TV )
Nagini aired on zee Kannada is a remake of NaGin ( zee TV )
Nagini 2 going to air on zee Kannada will be remake of naagin 3 ( colors TV )

So Nagini 2 will not be continued version of naagini but will have connection to naagakanike.
The reason behind Viacom airing it's top soap opera on zee is to get huge money through add . Colors Kannada is facing tough days whereas zee new serials is almost hit.
Even viacom18 Tamil movies was sold to vijay TV and sun TV even though they know colors Tamil has less films
But are you sure about it. R simply your are guessing by seeing promo

All nagin show starts with revenge drama it doesn't mean it's remake of that show

I think it is because even name is same as hindi, but I dont think they will completly remake it, they will take just plot and make another story

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock