Good News Zee Kannada revamping on Ugadi festival

Ah, finally! Zee Telugu rebranded in May 2023 and was the first channel to introduce the new Marigold graphics, followed by Zee TV in August. Zee Tamil and Bangla rebranded in quick succession in October and Zee Keralam in December. Zee Kannada was supposed to rebrand during the Zee Kutumba Awards but I don’t know why it was delayed for all this time.

Ah, finally! Zee Telugu rebranded in May 2023 and was the first channel to introduce the new Marigold graphics, followed by Zee TV in August. Zee Tamil and Bangla rebranded in quick succession in October and Zee Keralam in December. Zee Kannada was supposed to rebrand during the Zee Kutumba Awards but I don’t know why it was delayed for all this time.
Maybe they wanted to be different than other zee channels like zee Tamil, zee Telugu and zee tv who adopted orange marigold graphics and also they probably had plans to launch new shows with revamp

According to me they probably might revamp with red or gold like gold or yellow marigold graphics keeping the concept of marigold flower like other channels

Another guess that zee kannada might take yellow colour
1. zee is using yellow logos in kaatera and shravani subhramanya promo and in brhanmagantu too
2. Sathya wearing yellow saree which can be seen in the reel and also Prema (judge of mahanati show) which can be seen in poster

Last edited:
Graphics will change at 7

IMG-20240407-095711.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock