• Thread starter Kiron
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 2,636

Kiron

Television Genius
Contributor
Reaction score
Zee Kannada to revamp soon. It might revamp during Kudumba Awards. Proof: The below 2 images:
1st Image: ZEE5
2nd Image: QR Code.
That animation is same as the new graphics of Zee Telugu/TV/Tamil
LRpBC1H.jpg

8LIF5VC.jpg

Last edited:
There's no flower / leaf structure structure seen . Will be an interesting thing to see what unique will they use in their graphics.

I think they'll stick to that orange marigold like Zee TV, Zee Telugu and Zee Tamil. Only exception is Zee Bangla which uses a fish as a base for it's graphics. Moreover Zee kannada logo is also orange, so it's likely to use the marigold base.

I think they'll stick to that orange marigold like Zee TV, Zee Telugu and Zee Tamil. Only exception is Zee Bangla which uses a fish as a base for it's graphics. Moreover Zee kannada logo is also orange, so it's likely to use the marigold base.
Yes Zee Tv , Telugu, Tamil and kannada following same.

I wish them to wait for the merger with Sony to be completed then revamp the entire network. I like to see something like their old blue Z logo.

I wish them to wait for the merger with Sony to be completed then revamp the entire network. I like to see something like their old blue Z logo.
All Zee channels rebranded exactly 6 years ago today, and Sony also had a mega-rebrand almost a year ago. Both are unlikely to change their logos and identities, as Zee has been going strong for 6+ years. Earlier it used to change every 6 years (2005, 2011, 2017) but it finally managed to nail a consistent, cohesive brand identity with the 2017 mega-rebrand.

Can we expect it in launch of shravani subhramanya or it late in zee kutumba awards 2024?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock