nat geo people & music on everywhere tv app, soon on tata sky

• Thread starter Sanjeev
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 56
  • Views: Views 7,139
Anirudha Das said:
You always use to defame TATA(SKY CC and i don't think you have any rights to insult anyone in public everyone is human ok they not able to update our self but you should not insult them in public with there name :no

I am not defaming TS CC.If u thinks I am defaming TS then I think you are a supporter of TS that's why not able to tolerate and want to stop those members who want to talk about TS negativities.:dodgy
Those people understand my problem who faced this type of problems earlier.
You are not Admin ok to tell me what's right what's wrong.:shutoff

guys please stop fighting no one is blaming ts cc thare are some ts cc who gives info which they are not allowed to tell to us and there are some who just says we dont have nay updates so it's not their fault it's their job to tell each customer who is asking them so please stop this discussion for this topic:no:no:(:(:':)':)-/:-/

Karan Rockz said:
I am not defaming TS CC.If u thinks I am defaming TS then I think you are a supporter of TS that's why not able to tolerate and want to stop those members who want to talk about TS negativities.:dodgy
Those people understand my problem who faced this type of problems earlier.
You are not Admin ok to tell me what's right what's wrong.:shutoff

Ok so do you think this website is a haters colony where you come and insult anyone publicly look i have no problem if you say something about the boss of any DTH whether dishtv CEO or TATA(SKY CEO as if they not work for their customer they have to listen negative points but should not insult any CC or worker of any company they are not come from luxury they work hard for their sake publicly insulting them by calling their name is the insult of this website.

Sanjeev Chakraborty said:
guys please stop fighting no one is blaming ts cc thare are some ts cc who gives info which they are not allowed to tell to us and there are some who just says we dont have nay updates so it's not their fault it's their job to tell each customer who is asking them so please stop this discussion for this topic:no:no:(:(:':)':)-/:-/

Tats I am saying Bro is not CC's fault its the fault of their bosses and cooperate guys of company which don't want to disclose the info before the time giving so can't blame CC for that :no the cooperate guys are responsible of everything of the company.

Anirudha Das said:
Ok so do you think this website is a haters colony where you come and insult anyone publicly look i have no problem if you say something about the boss of any DTH whether dishtv CEO or TATA(SKY CEO as if they not work for their customer they have to listen negative points but should not insult any CC or worker of any company they are not come from luxury they work hard for their sake publicly insulting them by calling their name is the insult of this website.

Ok bro if u want that I don't insult by posting his name publicly then I will not do this next time.:k But definitely post about TS CC team negativities if i find anything wrong again next time.
I apologize for my mistake.:tup

Karan Rockz said:
Ok if u want that I don't insult by posting his name publicly then I will not do this next time.:k But definitely post about TS CC team negativities if i find anything wrong again next time.

I apologize for my mistake.:tup

Yaah you have all the rights to bring the negatives of any company but plz don't disclose any CC name in future. Thanks :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock