nat geo people & music on everywhere tv app, soon on tata sky

• Thread starter Sanjeev
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 56
  • Views: Views 7,279
Just now I contacted to CC they were telling me that Nat Geo People and Nat Geo Music is not available on everywhere tv.:D. Really CC team is useless.:wall

Photo_0004.jpg

Photo_0005.jpg

Photo_0007.jpg

Photo_0019.jpg

Photo_0021.jpg

Photo_0023.jpg

any new updates on when these two channels coming to tata sky

i asked tata sky cc regarding addition of new channels she told that shortly tata sky is planning to add some sd and hd channels on thier platform but no confirm date was given

first they have to migrate some channels to mpeg4, then convert one tp to dvbs2. After that they will add new channels.

Sanjeev Chakraborty said:
i asked tata sky cc regarding addition of new channels she told that shortly tata sky is planning to add some sd and hd channels on thier platform but no confirm date was given

Can u tell me the CC name?:huh

Sanjeev Chakraborty said:
her name was lakshmiswamy

I am asking about CC names becoz some CCs don't know anything,alwayz provides us wrong infos :dodgy and some CCs are excillent like Sanjoy Kumar Mondol.:luv:clap

Karan Rockz said:
I am asking about CC names becoz some CCs don't know anything,alwayz provides us wrong infos :dodgy and some CCs are excillent like Sanjoy Kumar Mondol.:luv:clap

You always use to defame TATA(SKY CC and i don't think you have any rights to insult anyone in public everyone is human ok they not able to update our self but you should not insult them in public with their name :no

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock