Breaking Nazar 2 | StarPlus

That's really bad. Star Plus should bring more supernatural shows, they're good in this as compared to other GECs.
Qayamat ki raat & Divya Drishti were also very interesting & Nazar was just awesome.
In star plus nazar1 and somewhat jinn (initially) were good nd i think that too because of producer gul khan she makes quite interesting supernatural shows with never explored supernatural entities whereas ekta kapoor and others make total rubbish supernatural shows with very poor vfx and storyline

That's really sad guys my both favourite shows get off air first Beyhadh 2 and now Nazar 2 😟

That's really sad guys my both favourite shows get off air first Beyhadh 2 and now Nazar 2 😟
Beyhad2 goes off air because of lower ratings and nazar2 goes off air because it was expensive show

Beyhad2 goes off air because of lower ratings and nazar2 goes off air because it was expensive show
Don't know what people like to watch on TV shows like Beyhadh 2 are not worthy?
If we look at program running on TV before COVID all are not good at all except few.

If we look at program running on TV before COVID all are not good at all except few.
Larger audience is middle aged people(specially women) so they like this kind of stuff & broadcasters forced to run regressive shows

ekta kapoor and others make total rubbish supernatural shows with very poor vfx and storyline
I watched Naagin S1 some episode and i was shocked to see that VFX were so poor as compared to Mahadev which was launched long back.

Beyhadh 2 Was One of my Favourite Show. Most of the Scenes and Dialogue was So strong. Mainly Beyhadh 2 Title track I Never able to forget.

Nazar was a great Late Night Stress Buster Show For me. I Like Nazar 1 More. Somehow I Started Liking Nazar 2 Also, But Then Suddenly Due to Covid all Stop.

Now Felling Very Sad Mainly For Beyhadh 2 Because I eagerly want to know further story. I will miss nazar 2 Also.

I watched Naagin S1 some episode and i was shocked to see that VFX were so poor as compared to Mahadev which was launched long back.
Ekta kapoor other supernatural shows vfx are even more poor than nagin1 .....nagin 1 vfx was better than her other shows
Ekta kapoor is always hell bent on saving money from quality of content and spends lots of money on casting A lister actors

Last edited:
Ekta kapoor other supernatural shows vfx are even more poor than nagin1 .....nagin 1 vfx was better than her other shows
Ekta kapoor is always hell bent on saving money from quality of content and spends lots of money on casting A lister actors
Spend a lot? She repeat same cast like supporting artists.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock