Breaking Nazar 2 | StarPlus

This Nazar thread has been so busy the last couple of days! I am really surprised that what is supposed to be a horror/fantasy show is enjoyed by many people with elements of comedy in it! :skd: Something I did not know!

BTW, what are the main differences between Naagin and Nazar, besides Colors and Star Plus?

Last edited:
This Nazar thread has been so busy the last couple of days! I am really surprised that what is supposed to be a horror/fantasy show is enjoyed by many people with elements of comedy in it! :skd: Something I did not know!

BTW, what are the main differences between Naagin and Nazar, besides Colors and Star Plus?
Unpredictable storyline, lots of guest appearance, talented cast with comedy touch and sometimes laughter rides when cast does over acting.
Best part is that complete cast is on TikTok so they also make funny videos.

My personal fav is dayan mohna and different creatures like chudail and so on.....nazar1 is lit till the second leap

Unpredictable storyline, lots of guest appearance, talented cast with comedy touch and sometimes laughter rides when cast does over acting.
Best part is that complete cast is on TikTok so they also make funny videos.
Apart from tiktok i agree with all points

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock