Breaking NDTV Profit will be relaunched

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess NDTV Gujarati will not launch that soon but NDTV Marathi will as election are in Oct 2024
But they said that these two channels are launching in coming months, maybe within 2 or 3 months.

New logo of NDTV Profit.
w8v07z3.jpg
gRFFUky.jpg

I think NDTV Profit HD may launch tommorow. If not then they might announce the launching of the HD channel.

Official Announcement from Website

BQ Prime becomes part of New Delhi Television Ltd., the nation’s most trusted news network, from Dec. 7.

One of India’s youngest and most credible digital brands, BQ Prime has been renamed NDTV Profit, a multi-platform news network powered by an integrated newsroom.

NDTV Profit will be accessible across formats with a television channel to be launched on Dec. 8.

BQ Prime had good anchors and content also was good before they all ran away as long awaited TV license was denied to them.I hope they get some good anchors and analysts.

I think NDTV Profit HD may launch tommorow. If not then they might announce the launching of the HD channel.

Does It Have License? 🙄🙄

NDTV Profit HD Transmission Yet To Start On C-Band

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock