Seeking Help Need an opinion before moving

100% satisfied with @Gopi27 bro.
You may face audio issue on some HD channels because they provide DD+ audio on all channels from their end due to which some users face issue but if you'll use only TV speakers then you'll almost not find any issue.
See #8 post Bro.

As, i observed the Sound issues are present only in few like 5 to 6 channels. Its due to Tatasky upscales the Audio DD to DD+

Didn't understood your post.
What I want to say is that they upscale the audio format of channels having DD/stereo audio to DD+ due to which customers face issue on home theaters.
Once again I tell, bro. The stereo, Dolby, DD+ are by the broadcaster side. If they relay in which content, that we get. It's not by any DTH side. The star movie HD is 7.1 audio. So the DTH EPG DD+. If star movie hd relay stereo. We get stereo sound only.

Once again I tell, bro. The stereo, Dolby, DD+ are by the broadcaster side. If they relay in which content, that we get. It's not by any DTH side. The star movie HD is 7.1 audio. So the DTH EPG DD+. If star movie hd relay stereo. We get stereo sound only.
I know very well that the audio format is from broadcaster end but TS makes changes in it.
I think you're not aware about the thing which TS do.
TS upscales the audio format of many HD channels to DD+.
Refer to these posts & check few other pages of that thread.
Discussion - Tata Sky Picture Quality Issues On Few HD Channels
See the list in this thread:DDF Exclusive - HD Channels Availability on DTH Platforms | Genre-wise Comparison | UPDATED 23 NOV 2018

TS was providing DD+ audio on Le Plex HD & Rox HD which were having DD audio in reality. Sab HD is also having only DD audio not DD+ & if I am not wrong then Sony Sports channels are also having only DD audio. There are many more such channels.

I hope now it's clear to you.

audio bit rate of HD channels is 198 kbps or 384kbps???
I know very well that the audio format is from broadcaster end but TS makes changes in it.
I think you're not aware about the thing which TS do.
TS upscales the audio format of many HD channels to DD+.
Refer to these posts & check few other pages of that thread.
See the list in this thread:DDF Exclusive - HD Channels Availability on DTH Platforms | Genre-wise Comparison | UPDATED 23 NOV 2018

TS was providing DD+ audio on Le Plex HD & Rox HD which were having DD audio in reality. Sab HD is also having only DD audio not DD+ & if I am not wrong then Sony Sports channels are also having only DD audio. There are many more such channels.

I hope now it's clear to you.
audio bit rate of HD channels is 198 kbps or 384kbps???

What about language issue for some English hd channels? Is it resolved? For example even if your default audio is hindi,History TV 18HD audio automatically changes to english even though you set to hindi.few other channels I remember are NGC wild HD, NGC HD

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock